The Blue Diary

And all the words and lullabies...

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Oh my!

I feel the world stop,
Move me.
Move me!
They say I'm crazy.
Well I guess that they'd be right
If I were
Just a little closer to the sun
We'd all burn up.

I feel my cold hands,
Touch me.
Touch me!
This silent song is
Way past singing and I can't
Remember
The chorus but you can sing along
And help me learn.

I feel my heart beat
Breathe.
Keep breathing!
Don't you know I've
Always loved that breath it keeps me
Awake all night
And if anyone ever asks just say
"She's in love."

I feel the world stop,
Move me.
Breathe me!
In and out like a liquid
Like a perfume that you can't get
Enough of.
And every clever thing I thought up
I told you first.

That poem doesn't make a lot of sense at all. Probably because it's just a bunch of words that I let stream out. It could be better, but it's not. I wrote it on the spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home