The Blue Diary

And all the words and lullabies...

Monday, November 08, 2004

And just like my story

That I guess I should let him read. I'm nearly positive now that I'll blog it! YES! That's it! I'll blog it! Then everyone will know everything exactly, and of Meira's dear Aleksandr, which equates, in real life, to my Chris.

The best and sweetest advice came from Ari. I love Ari. He loved me so calm and sensible that I was the one who forced it known, and I was the one who made him say it. Maybe it was to stroke my ego, or maybe to move it past. Seems like I'm perfect for everyone, and everyone's two steps away from perfect for me. Perfect friends. One perfect love. One perfect.

Ari said, basically, not to worry. Ari didn't push me in any one direction, he was just happy. He said, basically, to let God lead me where I needed to go. He said, basically, everything I already knew. I wish someone would tell me something besides what I already know. But I will say this, Ari said not to worry if I saw things that were not so pleasing, he said to stick in there, basically. Basically, he said to be strong. Ari knows all about being strong, but you'd never guess it from looking at him from the outside. I don't think even he knows quite how strong he is, but he's withstood so many trials and so much pain. He is so amazingly strong. I can't quite explain it. So thianks to Ari.

And I'll tell you who else I love: Chris! Chris is great! He's so talented and amazing! I can't believe, sometimes, the way he loves me. It just begs that you return that love. I always thought that I would marry him. It's funny how lots of little things that I've said, if only to myself, that were things that I'd find in my husband are slowly being revealed in him. But, I'm only 16. That's right! ONLY 16! So I needn't be worried over marriage.

Ah, I feel clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home